For those of you who have stomach ache, may have already tried various remedies to address them. Most cases can be lost, most cases do not. One way that is often done to be able to cope with the heartburn is to routinely drink lemon juice. From the point of view of the medical world, whether it is indeed a powerful tool?
heartburn is a health disorder is very common. Estimated to be as much as 25%-40% of adults can experience symptoms of stomach ache in 1 year. heartburn can appear even if there are no organic abnormalities in the wall of the stomach. Handling is more focused on lifestyle changes and medications.
Lifestyle is indeed related to stomach ache. Some forms of food, beverages, or medications can trigger stomach ache. Some causes of stomach ache that is often encountered, among others:
- Overeating or eating too fast
- Eating too many fatty foods, greasy, or spicy
- Drinking too much caffeine, alcohol, or carbonated beverages
- Some types of antibiotics, pain relief, and iron supplements
The stomach ache can also occur due to the disease. For example inflammation of the wall of the stomach, gastric or intestinal wound 12 fingers, Celiac disease, gastric cancer, to the lack of blood flow in the gut.
Lemon juice and stomach ache
Then, can lemon water cause stomach ache? Unfortunately, the news that had circulated were not true aka myth. Lemon juice acidic thus can add to the irritation of the gastric wall occurred on a stomach ache. Similarly, when there are wounds in the stomach wall, surely the acidity of the lemon juice will aggravate the condition.
Likening cuts on the fingers are exposed to the acid of lemon water. Roughly, it will not be comfortable, right? The same principle applies to consumption of lemon juice for stomach ache sufferers, especially mag which is based on abnormalities in the form of irritation and sores the wall of the stomach.
Then, to address the medical world stomach ache, stick to the improvement of lifestyle and drug use. Avoid various habits which can induce the symptoms of stomach ache, by means of:
- Eat sparingly and don’t overdo it. When a POPs any discomfort, eating patterns could be changed to small
- frequent feeding (eating small portions but more often).
- Limit the types of foods and beverages that contain no gases (example some types of vegetables such as
- cabbage and mustard, coffee, tea, alcohol, and carbonated beverages).
- Limit consumption of foods high in fat.
- We recommend that you avoid foods that are too spicy.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Consultations on the replacement of the types of drugs, if you feel that drug use sparked the stomach ache you.
- Good stress management, due to the psychological stress can cause the symptoms of a stomach ache.
In addition to improvements in lifestyle, in a sudden and ulcer symptoms not bearable, you can use medicines that can be bought in pharmacies. Types of medication available in tablet form stomach ache or syrup; both are just as good for your use. When symptoms of stomach ache are already heavy enough, you may need drugs to be drunk everyday routine. Make sure you consult a doctor before taking any medication in the long term.
So the discussion about lemon juice and how to cope with a stomach ache. As it turns out, the lemon juice treatment for mere myth stomach ache. Until there is research that really proves its benefits, preferably lemon juice is not used routinely to overcome the stomach ache. Improvements in lifestyle and medications into two main pillars in the treatment of stomach ache.