Onions. the primary thing that comes to your mind after you hear this word is watery-teary eyes. something that’s known to put you in a lot of pain before you’ll actually savour it. while onions might make you cry within the beginning, its benefits will fill you up with a lot of happiness without a single doubt!
There are a lot of ways one will benefit from this king ingredient. All you have to do is gather some ingredients from the kitchen and make something 100 pc natural to cure your ailments. Follow any of these homemade remedies and witness your issues vanishing.
DIY Onion Juice
- Take 2-3 onions and remove their peels.
- Cut them into medium sized items.
- Take a grater and begin grating these pieces into a plate.
- Do it with all the pieces and make sure you use the finest size of the grater.
- Once you’ve got your onions grated, take a glass and squeeze out the juice from the onion in it.
- Make sure you squeeze it till the last drop.
- Your juice is ready to be used.
- You can use it on your scalp as well on your hair.
You can combine it with other ingredients for added benefits as well.The onion extract can be blended to form a thick paste which also can be wont to either exfoliate the skin or applied onto the scalp. you’ll also make it in bulk and store it for future use.Transfer it into an airtight bottle and store it in the fridge.
Onion Juice Benefits For Skin & Hair
While most of us may cringe by the thought of applying onion onto your face, it’s after all not a bad idea. The nutrients filled within the king of the kitchen are known to work in a 360-degree manner. There are a lot of benefits that one can avail from onion and cure most of the skin issues. have the benefit of these and use it to get flawless skin.
- Onion contains flavonoid quercetin that acts as an anti-inflammatory for the scalp.
- Onions are rich in antioxidants, that help to remove all toxins from your body.
- Vitamin A, C, and E help improve the skin’s health and enhance its glow.
- Onion’s phytochemical properties fight against free radicals and reverse premature aging.
- The quercetin present in it additionally helps in eliminating wrinkles and fine lines.
- Onions come packed with medicament, antimicrobial, antiseptic and antibacterial properties that can help to cure skin problem and other infections.
- Onion contains phytonutrients and antioxidants that works well on dark spots and pigmentation.
- Applying a slice of onion on the affected area can soothe the sting and calm the irritation down due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Onions work really well on the moles due to its acidic properties. Rub few drops of this juice onto the mole to see visible improvement.
- Using the onion extracts can exfoliate the dirt and nourish the skin that is fresh and free of impurities.
- Vitamin A, vitamin C, and antioxidants present in onion is responsible for lightening the skin and adding a natural glow to it.
- Massaging this juice onto the scalp is responsible for hair growth as it increases the blood flow towards hair follicles.
- Sulfer and Keratin present in onion also stimulate growth.
- Onions have anti-bacterial and antifungal properties that help in keeping the scalp clean and away from dandruff.
- Being rich in Sulfur, onion helps in eliminating lice.
Onions can benefit the skin really well because of the nutrients it comes packed with. It protects the skin from infections and bacteria and cures it. Following any of these homemade recipes will cure your skin problem and treat them like it never existed.