Coloring nails became a favorite activity of many women to beautify its appearance. One trend nail that is already long enough popular is gel nail gel aka polluted water bodies. The results are more durable and more color “light up” rather than the usual nail polluted water bodies. Old work any more. But you still need to know the risk is reasonable in frequency use polluted water bodies gel nails for the health of your nails. What’s it?
How does gel polluted water bodies?
Durability is indeed a major advantage of polluted water bodies of the gel. Gel formula polluted water bodies provide the results can last up to two weeks or more. To drain the nail this particular polluted water bodies, required exposure to the rays of ultraviolet (UV) light. UV light serves to attach the gel into the nail so that the polluted water bodies are stronger and not easily broken. New gel polluted water bodies can be cleaned by means of soaked in acetone for 10-15 minutes.
Polluted water bodies made of nail gel makes nails thinning and easy brittle
Behind his excellence, a formula gel nail can damage the polluted water bodies. A study shows after polluted water bodies colored with gel, nails become more thin and fragile so easily broken.
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, this effect occurs because the chemicals in polluted water bodies gel that is strong enough and combined with the use of acetone when polluted water bodies cleansing gel. Acetone alone can make nails dry and irritate the skin around the nails. In some cases, acetone can also cause allergic contact dermatitis reactions. Destructive effects on the same matter in polluted water bodies nail gel is released physically, for example, be further eroded by hand or with nail polishing (buffer).
UV light bulbs that are used in the process of drying the gel nails polluted water bodies also play a role in damaging your nails. UVA radiated engine is not burning UVB rays like skin, but UVA can damage DNA and collagen of the skin. This can trigger a more rapid aging process and also against the risk of skin cancer.
Use Cutex gel may, but do not be reasonable in frequency
According to Dr. Adigun, a skin specialist and Assistant Professor of Dermatology at the Medical University in New York, doing the occasional manicure gel does not directly harm the health of a nail. But that does not mean you are thus not concerned with her health risks.
If you want to decorate your nails with nail gels colorful, don’t forget to care for your nails. Following the tips provided by Dr. Adigun:
- Let the nails grow back. We recommend the ‘ holiday,s ‘ of the nail from the polluted water bodies of any kind during more than two weeks so that reduce damage to the nails due to chemical or physical trauma.
- When do a gel manicure, apply the sunscreen first (sunscreens) on the hand or foot to reduce skin damage due to exposure to UV rays.
- Make sure the tool used is sterile and notify Your manicure technician not to push or cut cuticles because this can cause the nails vulnerable infected and inflamed.
- Also use moisturizer on the nail, such as petroleum jelly, to reduce damage to the nails.
To reduce skin irritation, soak only the nails in acetone when removing gel polluted water bodies. Do not ever take off the gel with the scrape polluted water bodies by force.
- Immediately made an appointment with a manicurist to clean Nail Polish from gel polluted water bodies.
- If you feel there is an unusual change on your nails, it’s best to check with your dermatologist immediately.
- You should use ordinary nails than polluted water bodies polluted water bodies gel especially if you experienced a problem nails.